Tuesday, August 24, 2021

My Review of Rescuing the Sheriff's Heart by Lorin Grace



 Rescuing the Sheriff's Heart by Lorin Grace

New Release- Western Historical Romance

Published: Aug. 24, 2021






My Review

The storyline is exciting and suspenseful and kept me engaged.
Emily fresh from college graduation secures a job in Texas teaching
and travels from Boston. From the point of her arrival, nothing appears to be
as she thought. T. J., the sheriff, tries to save her from making a serious mistake.
The story is filled with mystery, deception, kidnapping, and murder
but also is a sweet love story. Emily becomes a student of life instead of a teacher.
The ending wrapped up nicely and the characters kept me engaged in the story.
It was one of the best Historical westerns I've read this year.
I couldn't put it down due to the twists.I had to figure out what was coming next. Highly recommended.
I received an ARC from the author and voluntarily choose to review it.
All opinions are my own.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Bizwings Blog. Appreciate it.
Julie Grace