Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Diamond Art Painting Co- 20% off Sale on Etsy-Finished Diamond Paintings, Plus Digital Downloads!

 


My Etsy store, Diamond Art Painting Co is having a 20% off Cyber Sale from November 20th- December 1st on all my designs.  Most of the designs are my own original art but I do use pre-ordered kits of designs that are appealing to me.

For those of you who aren't familiar with diamond painting, it is a form of mosaic art where you apply acrylic beads (called diamonds) onto a pre-glued canvas to complete a painting. It's a fun and relaxing way to be creative.

If you are looking for that unique gift for that special someone, give my store a try.  I have a variety of something for everyone. 

Sample of art FOR SALE in my store:





                 





These are completed paintings ready for framing.  They will be rolled and shipped in a mailing tube for delivery.  I ship to U.S. ONLY. 


New paintings are added as they are completed so come back often.

*** I now sell digital downloads of all my designs to use for craft projects, diamond paintings, greeting cards, scrapbooking, and more.  $1-4 per download.

Have a blessed day and a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Julie Grace






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Bizwings Blog. Appreciate it.
Julie Grace