Monday, November 21, 2022

Review of Invincible Joy: Chasing God's Dreams for Your Life by Oliver L. Asher


Hello, Visitors to Bizwings Book Blog. 

I would like to introduce you to a Christian non-fiction titled, "Invincible Joy" written by Oliver L. Asher.  I hope you enjoy reading my post.  Be sure to click on the link to the book trailer to learn more about the book.  Also, there is a link to the giveaway. Be sure to enter.



Book Description

"I'm not an extraordinary person. I came from next to nothing, from almost nowhere. But God had a plan and a purpose for my life. He picked me up from where I was and took me places I could never have expected to go. He invited me to join him in chasing his God-sized dreams for the world. And that is where I found invincible joy. 

You may have the same story. Or at least you can, and I hope you will. That's what this book is for. I pray you will benefit from my story as you follow the Lord on your own adventure from where you came to where he wants to take you. 

I believe, as the Lord leads, you will end up with a stronger sense of God's purpose for your life and your place in his plan for the world. That's where you can find invincible joy too."


Purchase Link

Available on Amazon.


Giveaway

Enter to win a copy of the book.


About Oliver L. Asher




Oliver came out of deep poverty and brokenness to become a Division I scholarship athlete, an engineer, and the leader of a nonprofit organization working in more than 100 countries. 
Above all, he rejoices in God's grace and in the beautiful gift of his growing family. His goal is to encourage and equip others with wisdom so they can pursue God, chase God's dreams for their life, and discover Invincible Joy.



Learn more about the story behind the book and it's author.

Full book trailer.


Oliver is the president of Advancing Native Missions, a global missions organization.



My Thoughts on the Book

Invincible Joy is a very well-written account of the author's life journey learning what God's plan for his life was.  As I read his account, one thing that stood out to me is that it doesn't matter where you come from, or how broken you are, HE loves you as you are.  God can use you and make your life one of Invincible Joy.

The author's story made me think. Our stories are different, but we live in a broken world so we struggle to find our way. I know I did.  As the author notes, Invincible Joy comes with unshakeable faith, unshakeable love, and unshakeable hope.  God can use your gifts for HIS good. You just have to be willing.

I highly recommend this book. There is a section at the back about ANM mission work that is interesting. God finds many ways daily that we, as followers of Christ, can help.  I can see the benefit of this book for a study by small church groups as well as those who want to deepen their walk with Christ.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Bizwings Blog. Appreciate it.
Julie Grace