Thursday, March 21, 2024

New Release- The Road Home by Izzy James

 


 



A Cinderella story about a pirate's daughter on the Wilderness Road to Kentucky.
 
Beti Boatman, pirate's daughter, long dreamed of traveling to a place where no one knew her name. When looters showed up on the day she buried her father her choice was made. Leave her home or allow the only two people in the world she loves to live in constant danger.
 
When Zeke and what's left of his regiment organized a wagon train west, they did not expect to encounter a woman traveling alone. Beti insists she doesn't need his help, but Zeke knows better and the strong need to protect her runs deep. Things get complicated when looters track Beti down. And emissaries from her mother’s country claim Beti is a real princess. Now Beti must choose: the hardships in Kentucky or a throne.

It’s available for 99¢ for release week!!


Link for The Road Homehttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CS4GPDQY/  
 


Words from the Author

Hello! I’m Izzy James
 
First a very little about me. I live in coastal Virginia where most of my stories take place. I write Christian Historical Romance set against a backdrop of American history featuring strong women and the men who come to love them. I am a big fan of second-chance romance so you will see that redemptive trope often in my books. When not reading or writing I can be found hanging out with my family, spinning fluff into yarn, and turning yarn into all kinds of things via my knitting needles or my new circular sock machine. 
 
My latest release is a bit of a departure for me in that my characters have decided to leave Virginia and head for Kentucky! 

You can find out more about me and my books on my website: izzyjamesauthor.com
 
 
My newsletter will keep you up-to-date on new releases, sales, and other bookish things. You’ll also get a free copy of, Maxthe first of my Yorktown Christmas Time Travel series.
 
Book Funnel Newsletter SignUp Link: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/yogci5csmz



My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Bizwings Blog. Appreciate it.
Julie Grace