I have been fortunate to travel to quite a few states, and what I have noticed most is that I can find beauty in all of them. I see God's imprint in creation and praise HIM for it.
In From Sea to Shining Sea, the authors have combined history, beauty, and reflection toward God from every state they visited. They continued that experience by adding a question for the reader, a Bible scripture, and some things to pray over.
In all the states covered, each Daily Devotion adds depth to the information. By the time I completed the devotional, I felt I learned more about the states; their history, reflection on travel and more about their interests and experiences.
I would recommend this devotional to anyone who seeks a closer relationship with God, and wants to experience the states and reflect on their beauty.
To Purchase
https://bit.ly/SeatoShiningSeaAmazon
GIVEAWAY- 15 Winners will receive a paperback copy!
https://www.blessedfreebies.com/from-sea-to-shining-sea-book-giveaway-683606.html



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment on Bizwings Blog. Appreciate it.
Julie Grace