Wednesday, February 28, 2024

New Release- Trapped in Yosemite by Dana Mentink

 


When a massive earthquake levels the region, secrets, and unknown dangers are exposed…

The ground in still-icy Yosemite National Park isn’t stable, and K-9 handler Von Sharpe fears the worst. But his worries are pushed aside when he sees an SUV viciously forced off the road…with his ex-fiancĂ©e at the wheel. It’s only when Stella Rivers steps out of the vehicle that the very ground under their feet cracks and breaks with the onslaught of a terrifying earthquake. 


When her meeting with a mysterious client is ambushed, Stella witnesses the man being gunned down by a sniper and becomes a target herself. With the threat of aftershocks triggering landslides and floods, the new mom has no choice but to run to save her baby girl—even if it means teaming up with the man who has no idea he fathered her child.


Trapped in a dangerously unstable wilderness with a killer closing in, Von and Stella are running out of time to get to safety. And every fissure reveals a new secret that will shake them to their foundation…


To Purchase


MY REVIEW

The storyline kept me on the edge of my seat as I tried to figure out who was after Stella. The descriptions of Yosemite brought me into the story and the fast-paced action kept me there.

One secret leads to another and it will keep you guessing to the end. I especially enjoyed Von's transformation and his long journey back to God.

I highly recommend Trapped in Yosemite. I feel it is one of the author's best. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

I received an ARC from the author and voluntarily chose to review it. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Bizwings Blog. Appreciate it.
Julie Grace