Danger in the shadows.
A K-9 keeping guard.
When Isaac Cooper and his K-9 partner investigate suspicious activity at the house next door, they discover Brandi Feldman, the frightened new owner who has been attacked. The home she inherited hides dark secrets, and there are traps around every corner. As threats against her escalate, it’s clear someone wants her gone—at any cost. Under Isaac’s vigilant protection, Brandi must uncover the truth about her deadly inheritance. But can they outmaneuver a killer determined to make Brandi’s next move her last?
From Love Inspired Courage. Danger. Faith.
My Review
Defending the Innocent Target is a fast-paced, high-tension suspense novel that I couldn't put down. I finished it in one sitting. The Feldman family was close, and Brandi Feldman was surprised to inherit a house and money in New Orleans from someone she never knew. That's when everything became complicated, and a secret held for years was finally revealed.
The storyline is amazing as more secrets surface and Brandi suddenly watches her life fall apart. I loved the sweet, slow romance as Brandi begins to trust Isaac. The ending wraps everything up nicely, as I was on the edge of my seat to the end. This one has no dull moments.
I received an ARC copy from the author; a positive review is not required. All opinions are my own. I highly recommend this book and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Julie

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment on Bizwings Blog. Appreciate it.
Julie Grace